This morning I am enjoying a bowl of cereal topped with fresh strawberries! I just love this time of year when those red ripened strawberries are becoming more plentiful in our stores.
I LOVE this white CORELLE bowl! As you can see, it's bigger than the older ones I have and the size is perfect for soup and cereal and salads . . . and ice cream!!!
THE STONE RABBIT and I did not fill out a bracket when the NCAA Tourney started! SO, today, we are working on completing one. . . picking up at the Sweet 16 point.
I'm gonna have my hubby fill one out, too. That always puts a little more fun into watching the rest of the games. I love it when I beat him. . . of course, he loves it when he beats me, too!
I have the edge, cuz THE STONE RABBIT is really a basketball expert. . .and I get some great advice from him!
Who do you think will win?
After breakfast, we will spend some time outside. . . looking at the wonderful plants coming up in our front beds. We have many of these Stella de Oro Day-lilies out there. . . one of THE STONE RABBIT'S favorite varieties.
He told me I need to divide them this year. . . I think he may be correct!
Why I love white CORELLE:
1. it's made in the USA
2. it's extremely break resistant
3. it rarely shows marks from eating utensils...so it always looks NEW!
4. it is ALWAYS "openstock"....unlike the two patterns of china I have.... :(
5. it's extremely reasonably priced if you purchase pieces new.
6. it's even more reasonably priced if you're lucky enough to find pieces at thrift stores or garage sales!!
7. WHITE never goes out of style.
8. WHITE goes with EVERYTHING!!
9. It stacks so compactly it hardly takes up any room in the cupboard! (Note: this reason was given by Nancy of MY CRAFTY LITTLE PAGE....and she's so right!!!! Good one, Nancy!)